Love this probiotic

Posted by theunextreme on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this probiotic all the time. It's helped me get my digestive tract back in order and is easy to swallow. I needed a probiotic with acidophilus because of my 2-year battle with systemic candida. This is a GREAT probiotic for that!

Excellent Quality

Posted by alvinlky on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplement at a affordable price.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take on a regular basis. Seems to help, ive run out a couple of times, and it definitely makes a difference. Good price, good brand.

I Love my Probiotic By Natrol!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it helps another health problem with immune system. It has Greatly helped me and it pleases me to be able to get it from you at such good prices and services.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great product and comes with a cheap price. I have problems with constipation for a very long time. This product helps a lot!

Great Digestive Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since using this product I have no digestive problems. Perfect for heartburn relief, constipation, upset stomach or any other digestive problems. I have tried the yogart digestive aids and this product is so much better, and it's natural. I don't worry about putting chemicals in my body that do not break down. Love it!!

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking probiotics for years.. This is a good and cheaper alternative than what I have been buying in the pharmacies where I live (Israel).

Good product.

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work pretty well for a low-priced probiotic.

good as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product does what states. Helps to improve digestion.

Good Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Very good price! I have used this product for 2 months and my gut has improved greatly. Good for the digestion too. I received very fast this item in Brazil from iherb. This site is top!!

1 2 3 4