Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this time released 10 mg tablet at bedtime every night and I get a great night's sleep that is refreshing. You will also get vivid dreaming at first, which means your body is actually getting the deep sleep periods it needs to repair itself and your subconscious mind will also be working things out toward increasing your mental clarity. This is the perfect compliment for Natrol's DHEA 50mg tablet which gives you the alertness and energy for the day, and which is taken upon getting up in the morning. These two hormones are meant to follow each other in this way...as that is how the body produces them.

10 mg Natrol Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had terrible insomnia. I read that a combination of Hops, Valerian and Melatonin worked well as a sleep aid. The first night I took these (all at least 1/2 hour apart) I slept like a baby but was groggy and had some kidney pain. I slowly took less of each and eventually stopped taking the hops. These pills are 10 mg and I think you really only need 1=3 mg to get sleep. I'm not sure that taking 10 mg is a good idea. But Melatonin does work as a sleep aid. Remember it's a hormone so take it easy with it.

Potent Sleep Aide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Melatonin for over a year to help me sleep because I have fibromyalgia. I usually get whatever is on sale at the local drugstore, and I was having to take 30 to 40 mgs for it to be effective. With this formula, 10 mgs is plenty to help me fall asleep and usually stay asleep all night. If I do wake up during the night I can usually go back to sleep pretty quickly. I recommend melatonin for sleep problems, and this brand is definitely a good quality product.

For terrific sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Natrol Melatonin 10 mg has solved one of my patient's severe sleep disturbance.

Helps avoid Cluster Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife has Cluster Headaches. Many who suffer from this terrible pain have attacks while sleeping. Research has shown that some people can avoid these nighttime attacks with melatonin, so we tried some from the store. It seemed to work for several hours, but not all night. This Natrol product releases the melatonin slowly, so it lasts through a full sleep period. She takes two of these at bedtime and it has reduced the nighttime attacks at least 90%.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this at night before I go to bed for about 2 months. It really helps me to fall asleep easily and I don't feel sleepy in the morning.

Great stuff for a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well my husband & I have been using this product for over a month now. We really like it. I take 20mg every night. (My Dr. gave me permission to take this amount of Melatonin every night.) I actually fall asleep and stay asleep. My husband has also had verys successful results. We have bought a similar product in the store but it was $17 for the same amount of Melatonin and pills. We save a huge amount using Iherb. I now have my mom using the site.

ain't all that...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i've never really taken anything to help me get to sleep and/or stay asleep but i've been having a great deal of difficulty the last couple years so figured i'd try something. after taking this stuff for almost two months i have to say it does next to nothing to help me stay asleep. it does seem to make me a little sleepy if i'm tired and ready to go to bed anyway but still i have plenty of nights where i am wide awake after just 4 or 5 hours. i had some l-tryptophan samples and i took that in conjunction with this melatonin for the first week and i've got to say the l-tryptophan packed more punch than this stuff. the l-tryptophan actually made me very sleepy the short time i took it with this melatonin. but this stuff, by itself, doesn't seem to do much of anything. i guess i'll gamble my money one more time and buy a whole bottle of the l-tryptophan before i ask my doctor for a prescription... i believe most of these gushing reviews are either shills or these people don't have nearly as much difficulty sleeping as they think they do...

Great site for vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This site is the best site for vitamins and other types of natural supplements...in Western Australia we have to have this dose of melatonin made especially by the pharmacist.....it's great to be able to get it direct on iherb....I buy all my supplements on here now, cheaper, fast delivery...it's fabulous!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well as effective as prescriptive drugs, the best of the melatonine I have tried.