Not sure if it's doing anything but I keep taking it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for sugar molecules crosslinking from protein glycation. It's an antioxidant. I also use it for heavy metal detox. Honestly? I have no idea if it's doing anything. I haven't felt any relief from any symptoms but maybe it's working silently as a potent antioxidant? Dr Perricone likes it. I always wonder about this purple label brand since drugstores carry it and drugstores typically sell products that are bad for you. But it's cheap and has no damaging ingredients so far as I can tell from the label. I always wonder why people post reviews that say "I haven't tried it yet so I don't know!" It's because I used the email iHerb provided and it's not letting me post reviews on the other items it says "REVIEW IS REQUIRED!" in red letters.

Good prod!uct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this Natrol ALA because i can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't make me feel sick...no heartburn like another brand that i have been taking. I will order again.

good quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems as good as others that are higher priced. Helps with cleansing and detoxing the body. Recommended.

Mercury removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm in the process of having mercury fillings removed and replaced and ALA was recommended by an expert at Heavy Metal Detox. This one is an excellent price. I have no idea if it's helping but I'll take it through the process along with the HMD products I'm using.

Best price around

Posted by bganschow on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For peripheral neuropathy and free radical scavenging this can't be beat.

Cautiously, seems a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's my 3rd brand of ALA, and they all seem about the same. This one has a "clean" feel to it. But I'm by no means an expert...

ALA Natrol 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only given this to my son for a week or so now and have just upped his dose. He seems to be doing fine with it, so I think it's going to be ok for him.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is great.

Affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We like our purchase of this ALA

One of the best antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it every 8 hours (3 times a day) combined with B complex and I have been able to reverse my gout. Good quality/price ratio.

1 2 3