very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

anti aging... removes heavy metals.. plus when taken with coQ10 there is this doubled effect. feel good when I take it and my memory and learning ability has been OUTSTANDING since taking this... a MUST for those studying or in college etc..or just simply wants improved memory and learning skills.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used alpha lipoic acid for years, and have tried this brand on two different occasions. I cannot take it without experiencing esophageal and gastric burning within a few minutes. I prefer Source Natruals brand w/ L-carnitine.

Terrific price on Terrific product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Lipoic Acid along with CoQ10 have kept my husband from developing diabetes, and have kept his congestive heart failure in check. As always, iHerb has the BEST prices and service on this product and all others I order.

Powerful Antioxident

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant and also a blood sugar stabilizer. We will buy this product again.

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed the alpha lipoic acid as he feels it will help my diabetes and help protect my body against damage from the diabetes. I had found the Natrol brand at a local store but the quantity was very limited (2 bottles). The Natrol capsules are a smaller size and easier to swallow then some other brands. I had looked at another brand but the capsules were quite large. It's been difficult trying to find the Natrol 300 mg locally. Your company was a blessing making it easy to order and at a reasonable price. Thank you

Natrol, ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recently, I began to take this ALA, and I am very happy with it. Natrol is a good label and I trust their quality of product from what I have told by professionals.

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ALA is good for many things, but it makes my skin look better. I take it internally, but also add it to my skin lotion to combat age spots.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped maintain liver in good shape

Faded my dark spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as I heard it fades acne marks/chicken spot marks etc. I have used it for 8 months and I must admit , my skin is a lot more radiant. It surely has faded my dark marks :) I am really happy with this product. thank you I HERB!!!!!

Good addition to daily regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I have heard that this product both improves skin quality and helps metabolize carbohydrates, it's all good.