Better skin

Posted by Reviewer1495823 on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin is better now, as cell absorption is better, the products I apply and supplements I eat are absorbed easily.

Felica Grimke

Posted by Reviewer3297181 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I originally ordered for my diabetic cat for his diabetic neuropathy and then started myself It has been a miracle for his neurapathy and my energy level is up Thank You

Good

Posted by feedMemore on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product with good price. My mommy is taking it as antioxidant, as some rejuvenating stuff for her body. She looks good at her illnesses and age, so I think this product also contributes to it, because she is not taking or applying much stuff for that. She is more concerned for her health not looks. So, it is very good that antioxidants are helpful for skin, face, too. My only concern is these 'other ingredients. It would be so nice that product had less of it.

Good for mercury detoxification.

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for chelating mercury on Andy Cutler protocol.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this form but I have gone back to my metagenics brand. Very good product thought, just don't take it if you have almalgam fillings because it can redistribute around body and make sure you take chlorella with it to latch on to the heavy metals it releases.

50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

50 mg is perfect amount, I taking one in the morning, one in the lunch, one in the dinner and one before sleep.

Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. If you don't tolerate high doses of the lipoic acid this is a great dosage. I saw immediate difference in overall energy and tolerance. Would suggest for chemically sensitive.

not for me

Posted by RudyMARYBallet on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this product makes me feel sick. Natural factors ALA is not so.

Good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suppose it is good. It reduces blood sugar levels, i checked by glucometer.

Excellent

Posted by 5045802330577033960 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, looks like another famous brand, I feeling very good. Here in Brazil this products are very expensive.

1 2 3