Natrol, ALA 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer1149647 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take ALA because it helps control the uncomfortable symptoms of peripheral neuropathy in my feet. I have been using the more expensive time release capsules but this Natrol product is doing the job just as well. I am very pleased with it and will continue to use it.

DIABETIC NEUROPATHY

Posted by Reviewer1625318 on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I USE THIS PRODUCT FOR DIABETIC NEUROPATHY OF THE FEET AND LEGS. IT DOES SEEM TO HELP. I THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL PRODUCTS AND THE GREAT SERVICE

Alpha Lipoic Acid... "to the RESCUE"... for Chemo patients with neuropathy!!

Posted by Reviewer2645534 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600mg seems to be helping with the neuropathy I have in my fingers and toes from chemo. Thank you!!

very affordable pre-measured Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1078270 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ALA can get pricey. I had been buying Alpha Lipoic Acid in bulk and measuring out the dosage. This product provides me an affordable pre-measured alternative source.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1699539 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and works well to relieve my diabetic neuropathy. It is no longer available at my drug store so I was very glad to find iHerb.com had it available.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2465527 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had precviously ordered a liquid form from another company which I was unable to tolerate. Even though the Natyrol Brand is a capsule it is not HUGE and easy to swallow. Price was also half as much as local pharmacy.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer2064657 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel those who don't add this to their daily intake of supplements are losing out on such a great product! This one is a MUST for diabetics, and those who suffer from some sort of numbness in the extremities. A+! Viviana

no more tingling, stabbibg never pain in my feet and legs!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

used to take 100 mgs, couldn't tall you what difference it made, but since my doctor told me take 600mg daily due to neuropathy.. well it made a huge difference and the stabbing pain in my feet and toes are gone...spasms are gone. Im sticking with it!

mrs carr

Posted by Reviewer1263581 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i used this pruduct for 2 months then ran out. i wasn't sure what it was doing for my diabetic neuropothy. i soon found out when the pain i forgot i had started coming back. i sure placed another order in a hurry.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this supplment after reading Dr. Perricone's book. It helps fight aging and weight control.