Help

1,8cm in a month

Posted by truthforuse on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair literally grew 1,8 cm in a month (october). This is a huge progress for me, because my avarage speed of growth is about 1 cm. I'm aslo taking Natrol's fish oil with Vit. D. Great product, I'll reorder.

It really help me for my hair

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

broken hair reduced. good. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair and fingernails are growing faster and don't break as much.

Not as good as I thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had done a heap of research before purchasing these, I had a botch job done on my hair at a salon and have now lost ALOT of hair it has thinned dramatically. I had red that Biotin tablets help strengthen hair, for less fall out, but so far after just over a week of taking 2 a day I have not noticed any change in the amun of hair I'm losing a day

makes me fat!

Posted by teeyavii on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hate it!

this is powerful supplement for help my Hair and Nails, it is most important on my daily supplement

Posted by My Page on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am Take 1 tablet daily , it is really improve my Hair and Nails. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

just click sunshine for more details of the experience that you can get!!

Posted by sunshine on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has done wonders for the strength of my nails and the length of my hair! It's a regular in my daily supplements. Just click sunshine for more details of the benefits that you can get!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really love this product for my hair and my nails. I repurchased it and will continue use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

happy with the product!!

Natrol Biotin, 1000 mg tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and the price as well. Anytime I order from iherb I always get great product.

1 2