Recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer2855752 on Dec 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I know these work for me! Helped me during exam times and revision. Certainly helps with recall and retention. And also helped me in social situations and conversing with people.

Getting smarter

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Brain speed works. I have tons of energy and can think on my feet better than I used to. I'm fully aware from the moment I get up in the morning, 'til I go to bed at night.

Noticeable Improvement!

Posted by Reviewer1608038 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In my early 60's, I've wittnessed my mother,in her mid 80's, decline neurogically. To try to prevent this from happening to me,I've been taking Natol Brain Speed Memory for the past 18 months. After just a few weeks, I noticed that I was becoming an even quicker thinker. I plan to maintain use of this supplement!

mental ability

Posted by Reviewer1829142 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

worth every penny - we can manage our own finances, be alert when playing cards, and remember important details better than before

Couldn't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1330467 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My father is 85 years old and lives only 5 miles from my sister (his daughter). He goes there almost every night for the last 14 years. Two weeks ago he started to get lost driving. He just keeps missing a road to turn on. It would take up to over an hour to get home. He would get so mad at himself for being so forgetful. Got him Brain Speed and in five days he stopped getting lost! I will be taking these myself!

Positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer1099841 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely helps with short-term memory problems. Be careful to take exactly as directed.

exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1865002 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have an intense intellectual life and talk and speak several languages. I found this product a very good memory enhancer.

Very good product. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer1541251 on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You will love this product. It does what it says it will do. Recomended!!!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I take this and when we run out, we both notice were slower remembering things during the day at work and when I play on stage.

This is good product

Posted by Reviewer1777348 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like how this product works, really makes you think faster, you can memorise more and recall after, it really is good product.