Help

Quick tip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The box says to take the pills immediately before eating a starchy meal. I've done some reading about Phase 2 and you should take these about 30 minutes before eating so they get a chance to be broken down and absorbed by your system.

Doing pretty good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying this product for about two weeks now. Granted, I started using it two days before Thanksgiving and have been subjected to other holiday goodies; however I've noticed that my clothes are fitting more loosely. My weight hasn't changed - but something is definitely shaking loose. I haven't been "pigging out" per se, but taking the recommeded dosage before each meal certainly takes the stress out of enjoying a sweet potato, bowl of cereal, or slice of bread. Keep in mind that I do not gorge on carbs - I still try to avoid them. But we all have our little favorite carbs that we like to enjoy on occasion. I will definitely be ordering more of this product.

Natrol Carb Intercept with Phase 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The jury is still out on this one...I haven't noticed any change, no weight loss at all. What I have noticed is excess gas! No fun.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for about 1 month. I have type 2 diabetes and monitor my sugar levels daily. Noticed stable sugar levels even after eating carbs. I would recommend this product.

Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It really works and keeps our blood sugar down when we eat starchy foods.

best carb reducer helper product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a really good carb reducer helper product i notice everytime i take it it also temporary tightens up the skin or muscles. by itself it won't help you lose weight but if you eat high carb meals it's worth taking this. what has helped me lose weight is taking 100% pure mangosteen juice if you look it up they say it doesn't allow excess fat to be stored or if too little is consumed it won't allow the metabolism to be lowered. what is the worst thing to take is arginine malate that changes and lowers your metabolism to gain weight mangosteen is the opposite.

none

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is doing some good things. i don't eat nearly as much and no sweet or bread cravings. my belly fat has gone down noticeably the 1st week.

Guilt-free carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a carb addict and I refuse to give them up. To not consume carbs, is akin to death because life would not be enjoyable. However, I also want to be able to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice my carbs or triple the amount of exercise I already do. These capsules have made my carb-induced weight fluctuations stop. They enable me to live with less stress and anxiety about what I will let myself eat. This website has the best prices too. This means I don't have to feel guilty about buying the product. Stores around town sell these puppies for a much larger amount. The mark-up is gastly. BUY THEM HERE!!!

Natrol Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this I take before starchy meals and it does work - it's not the total answer to losing weight but it "helps"...

Natrol, Carb Intercept with Phase 2 Carb Controller, White Bean Extract

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can and helps it is a little, but I haven't noticed effect! Has recovered on 1 kg, ate well, tablets accepted - but without result or it simply isn't swept up to me... Any more I will not buy.