Dogs Benefit Too!!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr old German Shepherd girl has had arthritis since puppyhood. We've tried all the joint supplements, most to no avail, until a homeopath/chiropractor vet recommended Cetyl M (Cetyl Pure)-- same dosage as a person would take. Lo and behold, my girl no longer limps! She also takes Serrapeptidase, recommended by same vet. Found both these products at amazing prices here at iherb. Fast and reasonable shipping, too!

working so far

Posted by Reviewer2239713 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm taking 2 caps 3 times a day to start. i will decrease after the first bottle. the joints in my fingers are noticibly less sore only days after beginning, more flexible. the pain no longer wakes me at night after my hands have been still for a while. the soreness used to wake me and i would say ahhhhhowww as i woke to open and close my hands. ps i already take fish oil, flax seed glucosamine and other herbal anti inflammatories. i am a 43y/o female nurse with inflammation of joints and spine.docs do not have a specific dx. the meds they prescribed gave me a slight gi bleed and never helped the pain in my hands. am 60 percent better after my own tx, a large part due to cetyl pure

AWESOME....WILL CONTINUE USING IT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for about 3 weeks, my sciatic nerve pain in my right leg and back pain (caused by slipped disc, osteoarthritis and bone spurs) has improved by 90% ! Have tried many products, including glucosamine + chrondroitin, Zyflamend and many others.. Found that this is the only product that provides effective pain and inflammation relief...I will continue taking it as long as this product is on the market.

Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2980143 on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was kicked out of a Arthritis study, because CMO had reduced my inflammation and pain to far below the standards that the study had required. This stuff is a blessing. It turns out that I'm allergic to the medicines used in the study. CB- Oregon

Seems Like A Good One!

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying and using an assortment of things to improve my joint health so I don't know if this is working in combo with other things (like DMSO) but I felt a difference in my achy knee probably within days of beginning the use of the Cetyl Pure. My knee still 'cracks' but that stiffness and constant achiness is better by oh, about 80%. I just started my second bottle. Thumbs UP!!!

natrol cetyl pure joint health in pensioners

Posted by Reviewer2874311 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have only been taking the capsules for a few days, but the discomfort in my shoulder joints has eased considerably, the joints and tissues are moving over each other much better

Cetyl Pure

Posted by Reviewer3289510 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY product that has every really helped relieve arthritis pain & swelling. Relief began within two weeks. Now we even give it to our old dog.

Broken Glass in my Knees is Gone!

Posted by Reviewer1157130 on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, any productr with high quality CM in it has been hard to come by, ever since the pharmceutical companies bought out the congress which supresses herbal supplements that actually work, I'm happy to say this stuff really works! I have been doubling up on the dosage as I'm a big guy 250lbs., after about two weeks I noticed a subtle difference in my achy knees and feet, and its been getting better ever since! Just ordered a few more bottles.

PLUS RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2396681 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Remarkable. I have had osteoarthritis in my knees for 20 years and this item has displayed unbelievable relief from pain.

Can't take these

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate these capsules as they aggravate my asthma. So I gave them to a colleague and he likes them. He attributed and confirmed an improvement in his old man knees to this product. These might work for you.