Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a month and experienced an immediate increase in my energy. My sleep has been improved as well. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like I am 18 again. Strongly suggest for everyone feeling tired and having a hard time concentrating...

Garry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my hormone levels and was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

We love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using DHEA for about a year now and are very happy with the changes. We stopped taking it for about a month to see if what we were feeling was real or not. In fact we have more energy, seem sharper and just feel more alive.

very effective to my fatigue( p.m.2~5)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time i did'nt believe this med.can decrease my chronic(about 10 yr iam 45)fatigue symptom.i used many other nutrients(vitamin....) minerals,ginsengs,benzodiazepine,ssri,snri,pekana homeopathic drugs,,,,there made some help.but definate effect was come today with this . i used this pregnenolone 25mg 3 tab/day just 1 tab/day had no effect. really my dhea hormone level was very low.i am very happy to meet you today.thanks.from south Korea

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I divide these tablets into quarters to take 6mg doses. These work noticeably well for me and my wife as well as a lupus sufferer who really liked how much better she felt after taking them.

Quality DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken three different brands of DHEA over the years & Natrol seems to have a much better effect than the others I've tried.

Sail through menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feel fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I battled adrenal fatigue and my DHEA-S was in the sub-basement. This has helped me tremendously.

DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 65 years old. I take 75 mg (3 tablets) per day. My girlfriend is absolutely delighted.

Working Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement was suggested by a friend of mine who is a physician. My father and I have been using it for about a month now and we have both noticed an improvement in our general well being.