Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading Dr. Christiane Northrup's book on women and menopause. I just turned fifty and have been feeling like I'm loosing some strength. I suspect I also have adrenal issues. I decided to try DHEA and from the other reviews thought this was a good one. I feel better, more like my old self, able to lift things that were getting difficult for me to lift. My mother is on this also. I encourage people to get their levels tested. I'm being a little negligent in not having done so. I will be getting my hormone levels checked once I switch GYN's. I recommend this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1616021 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good dosage level. Easy to double up if necessary, but also a good maintenance level.

Really helps my energy levels

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to take DHEA because I have very low cortisol due to adrenal fatigue. Taking DHEA makes a huge difference in the quality of my life (being able to live vs. struggling to get out of bed). I like this one because it is bio-identical. I would like it even better if the tablets were scored to make it easier to take half doses.

DhEA

Posted by Reviewer2322937 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

was hoping for a tablet that can easily be cut in half - having some trouble with these tabs as they don't always divide evenly.

Less potent than equivalent products from other manufacturers that I tried

Posted by Meduvar on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After years that I use other manufacturers DHEA pills, I decided to try these (due to price and good reviews) and I was deeply disappointed when I began to feel that the DHEA effects to which I was got used to began to fade. I returned to use my good old DHEA product and within days the effect was returned.

Bueno

Posted by 5613717938779838508 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfecto, bueno xa mejorar caludad y cantidad ovocitaria

This product has great fetures.

Posted by 4872061423117447140 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blood tests are much better.

maravilhoso

Posted by 4770788650849557206 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

amei,muito bom, eu recomendo

effective

Posted by 5482131552155039804 on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

appreciate the product much

great for anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gives me energy and drive that wanes over time.

1 2