Help

Best Enzymes available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent digestive enzymes. They are very smooth on the body system. No side effects. I also noticed how I lose weight by using them. Highly recommended!

Beer...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a family, this product works good. My husband loves it because he can drink beer without allergy symptoms. LOL!

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for digestion. especially before bedtime if I sometimes take dinner too late.

Diverticulitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with the above 4 years ago. Although I don't suffer too much, I have found this product to be gentle enough but to also help with symtoms. I have tried many others. This is good

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it a 1/2 before a large meal (usually lunch and dinner) and it works like a charm! A doctor on Oprah suggested it. iHerb also is great in fast delivery!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. As one gets older, I think the body doesn't process some foods very well. I believe Natrol Digest Support is a very good product and take it at least 1 a day. iherb delivers again with both price and speed of handling the order. Thanks, guys

Natrol digestive support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find I can digest my food better when I use this digestive capsules

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took when I eat meat, it seems help my digestion.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Helps with digestion. I don't feel bloated or overly fool any more, even after having some pizza or some other heavy food. Will be repurchasing.

Helps alot in removing discomfort due to incompelte digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the brands with good products, shippinng and care from the site was outstanding.

1 2 3