I am a runner and this helps!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My joints began to hurt lately when I go for my runs. Perhaps it is age catching up and the shock absorber, the cartilage tissues, are wearing thin. I have been taking glucosamine for maintenance and I found this supplement interesting. I know Omega 3, especially the EPA component, a good anti-inflammation which should help in relieving the stress of a long run on the knees. I am already taking Omega 3 & know the benefits. I am taking this Natrol combo to see whether it works synergistically together. So far I am happy It works fine for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

strong fishy smell - the first bottle wasn't bad but this one tastes horrible

Ust writ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is keep neey ban

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Userful

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with service & product

Worth taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with these capsules. My Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner put me on to them as an regular supplement to take for my arthritis. I have been taking them for about a month and a half and will stay on them. We are in winter where I live and the frosts have come but my arthritic fingers are reacting to the cold as they have sometimes in the past.

Good combo product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad because he has consumed similar product combo before. Seems alright.