Guarana Nice booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gaurana is a nice energy booster, like a cup of strong coffee, but without caffeine jitters, and has less stress on the bladder than caffeine does. An especially fair alternative for me with CFS who can no longer afford rising cost of NADH.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 pills 40 min before a workout. Gives me a lot of energy and endurance!

no more coffee and dirty taste in my mound

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coffee gives me a nasty after taste. I need a regular boost at my work. This guarana gives me a fine and subtile caffeine boost. Love it! 5 stars. Ordered again!

WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is using it instead of Excedrin for headaches, works for him, good price also.

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Despite my lack of decent rest and sleep during the last several weeks, whenever I take guarana, I am able to concentrate and perform without feeling lazy or sleepy. Great effect!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning and I love it. I never feel jittery and it allows me to cut back on my coffee! Excellent product!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice stimulation. I take 1 calsule with breakfast and 1 with dinner. If taken without meal, I feel nausea

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto me ha servido para sobrellevar la dolencia de dolor de rodillas he sentido mejoría

Finally something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and I've tried many things without success. Since I received this I take it together with Maca and I swear it works! I don't feel jittery or anxious and I'm not as sleepy during the day. I feel more fresh when I wake up aswell.

It works