Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product....it has really relieved my joint pain and gotten me moving and i think it also helps my immune system as odd as that sounds. Everyones had the flu except me and I have been taking them for a week now. sort of like chicken soup in a capsule perhaps LOL. I feel good and will keep buying it!

This is an excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegetarian MSM/Glucosamine product I have tried. It takes the aches and pains right out of my knees, fingers...I buy this product and use it regularly...and I've loved it from the beginning.

Natrol, hyaluronic acid, MSM & glocosamine, 90 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 1 year. Before starting I would have to wrap my knees to do any work or exercise. Now, I have no problems with my knees as long as I keep taking this product. Very happy with it.

Good ingredients. But collagen is better...

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The collagen powder absorbs better than caps. So these tablets goes with me to, lets say, travels, roadtrips, work. There you cant easy drink powder, so caps is a good choice for a situation like this. Ingredients are good - they all helps you to keep your joints from cracking. Effectivness? Works instantly - one or two days after taking it.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband use this product because he often has knee pain because of his plumbing job, seems to be working fine

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sore knees from running disappeared in two days. Still running......NO sore knees. GREAT.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this for a few months now and find that it really helps with the aches and pains.

Gets rid of morning stiffness

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful to get rid of morning stiffness and joint pain. You can feel a difference within a week.

Help for bad joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff. I no longer need to take painkillers for my arthritic knees. Instead I just take Natrol's Hyaluronic Acid MSM & Glucosamine.

Arthritic assistance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in agony daily, without relief. Due to deteriorating physical problems, prescription meds often counteract, which is why I rely heavily on organic or herbal medications for relief. I purchased this product solely due to reviews provided. Unfortunately, this product failed to respond where other users have endorsed with great satisfaction. For me, the disappointment was worse than the product failure.

1 2 3