Festiv Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Nutritionist recommended - these are great!

Posted by 4972322062620499502 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist has been searching for a product that is comparable to Juice plus - these are just as good at a fraction of the price. These vitamins really do add up since I take so many every month! So this is quite a find. If you need a boost of your fruits and veggies (and we all do!) get these you will love em.

Not juiceplus+++ but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2622652 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Originally I was interested in juice plus but for my hubby and I the expense just wasn't in our budget at the moment so I went in search of a comparable alternative and came across these. I have to say that everything juiceplus says it does Juicefestive seems to do it also. I have been drinking more water and craving more fruits and vegetables since I have been taking them. I lost 8 pounds in less than a month and was able to change my eating habits to healthier ones. I would def recommend these.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2532520 on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It makes my digestive system work better and I feel much better after only taking it for a week.

Great Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But hard to believe I am getting the same benefits as if I were eating the food, all those foods packed into a pill, just so hard to believe, and really haven't felt anything conclusive to lead me to want to reorder this, at least in pill form, but in freeze dried power form, I would probably give it another try. As far as in pill form, I just haven't noticed any noticeable improvement in my over all health since taking this product.

most happy client

Posted by 5010984400150247995 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very quick delivery, kind and helpfull agents. Quick response after asking a question by e-mail. Thank you so much!

power up

Posted by Reviewer1489568 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

energy rush is good. love it!

Great Product

Posted by 4753615048423081518 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year now, and I do know that if I skip a few days I seem to get sluggish, I believe this product helps maintain my fruit n veg intake fr the day if I don't eat much of them...I will continue to buy these and take them!

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by 4917797519664846535 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an affordable alternative to juice plus, I feel so well on them, yes I eat a good diet, but without these I get easily get run down, a young girl the other day said I had the best skin she had ever seen not bad at 64 and never worn foundation since I was 14 !!!!! would definitely recommend but don't expect instant results I would say 6 to 8 weeks

Healthy Food at all times.

Posted by 4921320212467346088 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At least when I do not have time to eat or prepare healthy food, I know at least I get veggies and fruit in.

1 2