Help

Nutritionist recommended - these are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist has been searching for a product that is comparable to Juice plus - these are just as good at a fraction of the price. These vitamins really do add up since I take so many every month! So this is quite a find. If you need a boost of your fruits and veggies (and we all do!) get these you will love em.

Festiv Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Not juiceplus+++ but does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Originally I was interested in juice plus but for my hubby and I the expense just wasn't in our budget at the moment so I went in search of a comparable alternative and came across these. I have to say that everything juiceplus says it does Juicefestive seems to do it also. I have been drinking more water and craving more fruits and vegetables since I have been taking them. I lost 8 pounds in less than a month and was able to change my eating habits to healthier ones. I would def recommend these.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an affordable alternative to juice plus, I feel so well on them, yes I eat a good diet, but without these I get easily get run down, a young girl the other day said I had the best skin she had ever seen not bad at 64 and never worn foundation since I was 14 !!!!! would definitely recommend but don't expect instant results I would say 6 to 8 weeks

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It makes my digestive system work better and I feel much better after only taking it for a week.

Great Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But hard to believe I am getting the same benefits as if I were eating the food, all those foods packed into a pill, just so hard to believe, and really haven't felt anything conclusive to lead me to want to reorder this, at least in pill form, but in freeze dried power form, I would probably give it another try. As far as in pill form, I just haven't noticed any noticeable improvement in my over all health since taking this product.

Great to add to your daily routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We tried Juice plus and loved it but the price was sustainable long term. I went on the search for an alternative. The Juice festiv is a great alternative that give you that little bit extra we all need in our busy day. It has stopped the 3pm snacks just like JP.

Looking For More Fruits and Vegetables At A Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We were long time JuicePlus+ users and we are hoping that this product comes close to providing the fruit and veggie boost to our diet that JuicePlus+ provided. Unfortunately there really is no way of knowing but any infusion of fruit and vegetable ingredients can't hurt and JuiceFestive is at a price that we work with.

Feel Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product .My skin and energy levels have improved ,i just feel well .Fantastic value and only order now from the excellent iHerb .Never disappointed by their service and speedy delivery.

most happy client

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very quick delivery, kind and helpfull agents. Quick response after asking a question by e-mail. Thank you so much!

1 2 3