Like bandaids in your medicine cabinet...

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...these are a must-have. For occasional use when stressed, agitated or unable to sleep, these are safe and effective. Take one capsule on an empty stomach; 30 minutes later relaxation begins to kick in. Like a beer or two without the buzz. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life saver, couldn't live without them. Very good for anxiety.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of Kava Kava capsules. Natrol is the best of them. It relaxes me well & I love iHerb's price! The only Kava Kava that is better (and much more expensive) is the root/leaves from the Polynesian Islands.

great for stress relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product works great for stress and anxiety. I have taken other anti-stress remedies before, and kava kava is by far the best. The Natrol brand is good quality and inexpensive.

kav kav is wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

kav kav really relax's my nerve's alot, it put's you in a better moved,I really love the product, I will keep it on hand.

Kava Kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In small or once in awhile doses it almost works like Xanax.But you have to be careful not to take too much;it does have withdrawl. Warning:must be careful what other med you are on in order to safely take this drug.

Quality Kava Kava Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of Kava Kava extract and they can certainly vary, despite descriptions being the same. Natrol has proved to be good quality Kava Extract and I will buy again.

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At the moment I bought this stuff i didn't realize the possible dangerous effects of Kava Kava on liver health. Therefore you can't take this stuff for a long time.

Only a very slight effect; altered my personality

Posted by CurbAnxiety on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They calmed me down a bit, but the effect wasn't very strong. When taking these, after a couple of hours I become angry like never before! I'm not sure about their effect to the liver either.

kava kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

30 mins after taking 1 pill i start to feel centered calmness. i had moments in the day where i just stared at stuff and just felt good about myself. completely eliminated my anxiety.

1 2 3 4