A Canadian customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought from the desciption that each tablet was 3000 mg.... turned out that the serving size was 3000mg and each tablet was 1000 mg... so each bottle supplies 30 days... it may be useful to explain this more clearly. I think your service and website are excellent and Canadian shipping rates are reasonable. Will order again.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have atherosclerosis, ( plaque deposit on inner walls of the arteries) I take L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, red wine extract (Resveratrol)and Vitamin D3/K4. This conbination is cleaning my arteries. I see it in my blood pressure readings. I no longer have tingling in my hands when walking. I will stay on this protocol until my blood pressure is back to normal. Then I will go onto a maintenance program to keep the pipes clean. I take no prescriptions for my heart. This really works...

The best arginine out there but misleading label!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Each tablet is 1000mg but on the bottle says 3000mg...per serving. Each serving being 3 tablets not one. Aside from this sneaky marketing tactic, this arginine had the fastest result time before exercising. Usually it takes 20 min to kick in

Real L-arginine that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought L-arginine from four different brands so far. Only two of them has noticeable effects on my body, which includes some side effects such as partial erections and low blood pressure (then I just get some coffee and feel perfectly fine). This is one of them. Don't go for the cheap brands when it comes to L-Arginine. Be aware this is 3000mg per serving of 3 capsules. I strongly disagree with the fact that it has 3000mg on its title, because it should be 1000mg. It induces you to think each capsule has 3000mg of the thing.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried Natrol L-Arginine 3000 mg for one month,but it didn't work for me. I noticed no difference at all.

good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

tiggerdave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works gave some great results within a couple of days. Compared to other products I'll be going back to this product

Pleased with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised with the product it seems to give me more staying power when working out. The 3000 mg in the title is a little misleading though, it actually takes three of these pills to make 3000 mg...

This product has an unusual (not good) property

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this product a number of times, and noticed that if I keep the tabs in the original bottle they're OK. However, I try as much as possible to use daily pill boxes to keep my meds straight, and after about four days with my other pills it seems these tablets start to disintegrate and look "furry." By a week's time I sometimes can't even get them out of the pill box chamber. I'm finally switching back to the Jarrow version of L-Arginine, which I had previously used but the caplets are a bit larger.

Arginine in a tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is what it says, L-Arginine, but as others have stated it's 1000mg tabs not 3000 as the package says. So you need to take 3 in order to have that amount. I think powder form is more usable as you would need to take so many tablets in this form.