Help

A+++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

Dieter's Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

Stay away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ZERO STARS!!!!! No hrew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

grate taste

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

Great Tea! Taste great, works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great to relax your tummy and keep you full. I love the product.

TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

LACI LE BEAU