Liquid Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, doesn't appear to have as bad GI side effects as some of the other forms of iron supplements. Only down side is the small amount of servings per bottle.

Good tasting iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste. Good liquid iron when you need some extra iron.

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This taste great easy to take don't really know how effective it is yet. I brought it to strengthen my nails but so far no difference. Maybe later...

Ick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry, but this stuff tastes foul. I am severely anemic and wanted to get a liquid iron for better absorption, but ... yuck. I do wish that they hadn't added all the herb stuff to this. The b vitamins, ok, I can see that, but I can't tell if the nasty taste is the herbs or the flavoring or a combination of the two. And all those herbs increase the chances of someone reacting adversely to it, imo. I wish that someone made a nice, simple liquid iron supplement without all the bells and whistles (and nasty flavor). Blech.

iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works!

Liquid iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped with my iron deficiency; I am not constipated; and it tastes good! Juanita

Great product , pleasant taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've see an improvement in my energy level. Reasonably priced.

Natrol Liquid Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The liquid Iron product that I purchased from you has been a tremendous help with my medical issues. I had become deficient in my iron count many years ago. I was on a prescription tablet for iron. Since we moved out of state, I have not found a doctor, so I looked online, found your Liquid Iron product and have been purchasing,the wonderful tasting liquid iron from your company. It has been a tremendous help for me. Cynthia Martin

great product

Posted by iherb on Sep 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the better iron supplements in the market.

First Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to travel with as it doesn't have to be refrigated. Pretty good.

1 2