Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1058749 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, one of the few with out lead. My 3 year old loves this product. I mix it with Carlson Labs fish oil and he takes it with no problem.

Natrol, liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1678828 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these vitamins. I mix it with fish oil (which otherwise is unbearable to consume) and he still asks for them.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My youngest toddler had an irritating habit of spitting out her supplements as they were dispensed. The content of this supplement is exactly what her pediatrician prescribed, and these vitamins are much less expensive than other competitors I have found through other sources.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good mixed in juice. I like the dosages, but the beta carotene is synthetic and I prefer natural.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2207848 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for our daughter for a few years now. After being great taking chewable kind for two or so years, she suddenly refused to take them. She was always good for liquid OTC medicine or prescriptions, so I searched for a while and found Natrol. She's a picky kid, but she takes this faithfully every day. To me, it's worth the extra money to make sure she is getting the nutrients she needs. My mom was big on vitamins for us, and it was making me crazy that she was unwilling to take the chewable. If you have a child that doesn't like the chewables, this is a good one to try.

My Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2579356 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many liquid & even gummy vitamins and this is the only one that my kids will take. So I am sticking with it!

Perfect Transaction

Posted by Reviewer1774467 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've been giving this to my 5 yr old for the last couple years. He likes the taste. Received product as advertised and arrived as informed.

Good

Posted by CouponMountain on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My niece used to refuse the vegetables.

Son likes it

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 5 y.o. son likes the taste and takes his vitamin every day w/o problems. IHerb price is unbeatable.

good liquid