We are PREGNANT!

Posted by Reviewer2089555 on Sep 27, 2010

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, Natrol Maca, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with ProCreation suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2732709 on Jun 22, 2010

I am going through the menopause and have found this maca very good. The worst thing was getting a fat stomach, whatever I do. I have always watched my weight and exercised, but the overhanging stomach would not budge. Taking two of these a day (usually after evening meal) has made my fat stomach disappear, and the hot flushes that kept me awake at night, are gone. My curves have appeared again, and my waist is back. My mind has more clarity and I have more energy. I am over the moon with this maca. Anne (UK)

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1743588 on Oct 04, 2011

No dramatic difference, menstral period not as heavy, lost a little bit of belly fat, rounded my butt out a bit. Took 3 capsules a day got headaches, so went back to 2 a day.

A true aphrodisiac...

Posted by Reviewer2374632 on Jul 20, 2007

My husband and I have always had a great love life. I ordered this because I thought it might be fun to try. WOW! We both took one a day for about 3 weeks and it really enhanced our physical desire and nightly activities! Definitely a nice boost for the bedroom. :)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Mar 24, 2011

I think this helps boost my testosterone. I tried the NOW brand first but it was not very effective. I wanted to give Maca another chance so I bought this Natrol Maca and it is much better.

Mrs C.G

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

Maca is fantastic, all women should take this suppliment

The only thing that has helped!!!

Posted by Reviewer1310811 on Nov 10, 2010

This has helped relieve the lethargy, mood depression of approaching menopause. And the great thing is that it worked within 2 days. The results have tapered off a bit now that I've been using it a few weeks, but it still makes a huge difference.

Product exceeds my expectation!

Posted by Reviewer2704458 on Mar 30, 2011

Works well for the use intended. Will recommend this product to friends and family so they too can keep the heat up in the bedroom!

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2672268 on Feb 19, 2012

I've been taking Maca for 2 weeks now. Get less tired, mood is improved. Cannot tell if it lifted up my desire but it's good as an energy booster.

Maca Works

Posted by 5721756209540469525 on May 14, 2013

I've been using Natrol Maca for about 3 years now. I have never taken it on a normal pattern, but I take it for weeks at a time when I can stay on a schedule or if I don't forget. After getting off depo, I was afraid after reading about the birth control method that it could take me a long time(18-24 months) to get pregnant. Well, for me, MACA must have worked because I was prego in less than 6 months after getting off depo. How awesome!! My beautiful son was born on 11/26/2011 and I am proud to say that today, I still use Maca. Not in hopes of becoming pregnant again, but just to see what it will do for my physical health. Everyone is different, so you must try it to determine if it's for YOU!!!!!