We are PREGNANT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, Natrol Maca, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with ProCreation suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am going through the menopause and have found this maca very good. The worst thing was getting a fat stomach, whatever I do. I have always watched my weight and exercised, but the overhanging stomach would not budge. Taking two of these a day (usually after evening meal) has made my fat stomach disappear, and the hot flushes that kept me awake at night, are gone. My curves have appeared again, and my waist is back. My mind has more clarity and I have more energy. I am over the moon with this maca. Anne (UK)

A true aphrodisiac...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have always had a great love life. I ordered this because I thought it might be fun to try. WOW! We both took one a day for about 3 weeks and it really enhanced our physical desire and nightly activities! Definitely a nice boost for the bedroom. :)

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this helps boost my testosterone. I tried the NOW brand first but it was not very effective. I wanted to give Maca another chance so I bought this Natrol Maca and it is much better.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No dramatic difference, menstral period not as heavy, lost a little bit of belly fat, rounded my butt out a bit. Took 3 capsules a day got headaches, so went back to 2 a day.

This Maca is different because this one WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Maca products from many different brands and as far as sexual vitality goes, this ones works and the others don't. From Taiwan

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sex drive has gone up and my booty is getting bigger, this is the 2 month i have been taking them twice a day

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Maca for 2 weeks now. Get less tired, mood is improved. Cannot tell if it lifted up my desire but it's good as an energy booster.

The only thing that has helped!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has helped relieve the lethargy, mood depression of approaching menopause. And the great thing is that it worked within 2 days. The results have tapered off a bit now that I've been using it a few weeks, but it still makes a huge difference.

Awesome result so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only been taking 1 capsule a day for2 weeks and had an 80% reduction in period cramping! Really pleased!