Awesome results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 capsules twice daily. I have alot more energy PLUS I am noticibly smaller. I would recommend this product for the results it gives as well as the great price. Terry A Shackelford

MaquiBerry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have ordered our 2nd lot of MaquiBerry Caps. I have noticed my imune system seems stronger. Friends have had colds and coughs and I have not come down with anything. I will continue to take the caps. Also the price is quite reasonable.

Natrol, MaquiBerry, Super Antioxidant Berry, 1000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for three weeks as an additional supplement to help me combat skin problems. The combination of new skin care products and these tablets along with Acai supplements have had an outstanding result and I have been suffering with Acne for 15 years. These are very effective and also give you a lot more energy. Recommended product.

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the super antioxidant berry faithfully for a month and I felt no differance in my energy level. I was really hoping it would work for me.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed a change in my Day to day eating habits i feel more full without eating much at all I give this product a great rating and would highly recommend it to other people and already have.

Maqui Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great item will definitely be re-purchasing. Started taking t o get over a flu and it helped.

Berry Wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The MaquiBerry has given me so much more energy than I have had in years. Inaddition, I would bet that my colon has never been better too. I will be keeping this antioxidant berry as part of my daily routine as long as it is available!

MaquiBerry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only place I can find this stuff...I'm not sure if it is actually doing anything but I hear all the antioxidants are great for your health so I'll continue taking them.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used only 2 capsules & can feel the energy.

The best of the new 'super' berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried goji, maqui, acai ... This one actually works. The rest, not so much.

1 2 3