Natrol, Melatonin, 3 mg, 240 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - will definitely buy again. Melatonin is great for people like myself who can be awoken by the slightest little noise [such as a moth rearranging it's wings in another room.] Taking Melatonin allows me to go straight back to sleep. Conversely if my dog wakes me and wants to go out, I am instantly wide awake and can get up, go outside, without feeling groggy, and still go back to bed and instantly fall asleep again.

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I have tried others, time release, etc., and I would still get up during the night (potty run) and not get back to sleep. These on the other hand (at least for the last couple of weeks) haven't done that which is most incredible, at least for me.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son, 5 years is high potiential with autistic traits. Before I bought the melatonin of Solgar. Whith SOLGAR 2 Mg (more expensive) but it works perfectly. 20 minutes later : my son sleeps. Whith the melatonin natrol my son's behaviour is much better :the behavior of my son is much better : calmer, more focused, more collaborative , more balanced. Whith NATROL 3 Mg it takes time (more than 60 minutes!!!)to fall asleep. Good to know... ;)

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it shoud - it regulates sleep. Job done. However, it has a good balence of when it kicks in. Other products fall apart once they hit your tongue and have a pretty instant impact but wear off very quickly. This disolves slightly slower but the effect lasts longer

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have a sleep disorder. I've tried many sleep aids over the years. I finally gave up and asked my doctor for Ambien. It worked for me, but it's not worth the risk. In desperation I tried Natrol's Melatonin. It works! I can't believe it! Off to dream land....zzzzz

quality product, good price combined with ample quantity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from insomnia but I'm against sleeping drugs after watching my mom struggle with sleeping pill addictions. Melatonin is very subtle yet most effective natural remedy I've found. For really bad attacks it doesn't work, like nothing mild really does, but overall it enhances my sleep and cuts back tossing around awake in the bed. I slice them in 4 parts with a pill splitter, since with melatonin a smaller doze is still as effective (your body really doesn't produce that high amounts of it ever). I take one quarter of a tablet 30min up to an hour or 2 before sleep every night, and mostly sleep now very calmly and without interrupts. Helps with moving sleeping rhythm or with jetlag as well, and these with added b6 seem to work better than the plain ones I used before. I only wish these were a bit thinner just for some easier slicing :)

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleeping problems for the past 6 years. I wake up at 6am to go to university but when I get home I cannot fall sleep. It got to the point just recently were I stayed up until 4 am and then woke up 2 hours later to get ready. I just never feel tired. I bought these pills and now I actually feel sleepy within 30 minutes, it's like Magic. These are amazing non-prescription pills that do work. I started off with 1 mg to see which dose is right for me, and I found that 4-6 mg work the best on me.

Works well for my ASD son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son needs melatonin to get enough sleep, unfortunately his brain just won't shut down for sleep without help, this is just as good as what I was getting on prescription here in NZ for significantly less than I have to pay here.

So Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived in a very timely fashion which impressed me. What is even better is that it was effective within days and has improved ny life considerably.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In the past I have always had a good experience with whatever I have ordered from IHerb. But recently I ordered 4 bottles of 240 tablets of Melatonin. I have taken Natrol brand of Melatonin for about 10 years now with good success. With this new batch that I ordered, I have begun to experience headaches with the one tab dose I take each night. I am confused. Shouldn't this be the same formula as always, or has it changed with maybe a new cheaper ingredient that would cause me to get a headache. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks for your good service. Linda Monfort