fast dissolve melatonin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product,it is really pure thing helping to sleep very quick.To those, who 10 mg is too big dose I would recommend to broke the tablet in 2 parts- works very well and to me is enough.Thanks for the iherb.com for the great products and excellent service!

the most effective product i try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have try many melatonin 's product like GNC, schiff, natrol,doctor's choice. this is the most effective product and taste good. but i would suggest 5mg Fast Dissolve because 5mg is enough.

BEST BEST BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In my life I tryed few tipes if Melotanin, by far this is most tasty and best effect, not just for me, but also others, I gave it to my fryend who suffers from sleep problem, he tryed 1 time and told he slept 12h and not been sleeping like this for 1-2 years.... I love it, taste is nice, its nice candy after bed :) From other melo I had headech and felt bad... I will stick to this brand, I been using few botles already of 10mg and 5mg. both work.... There is no side effect next morning... You sleep like baby :)

Havent used yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used yet

Happy

Posted by lymeninja on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How glad I am to be finally able to find 10mg tablets. I used to buy 5mg ones because I couldn't find a higher dosage and I would take two before sleep. I received this product really quick in France, as usual no problem with the airmail economy shipping method. Haven't tried this particular melatonin brand yet as I still have the other brand to finish first!

gentle

Posted by TheBest on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great and is very gentle. Tastes like strawberry. Melts in your mouth easily. Take it according to directions and get a better quality sleep.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really useful for resetting a poor sleep pattern that's been disturbed by staying up too late consistently or night time work shifts changing to day time. Works really fast in about 20 minutes as stated, dissolves quick, doesn't taste awful at all. Over all really great product.

Great product, quick delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is not easily available in AUS but arrived very quickly using iHerb.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this Melatonin, it works within about 20 minutes and he stays asleep all night long and has no drowsiness in the morning when he wakes up

Sleep at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent and as it dissolves in your mouth works quicker. Tastes good to.