fast dissolve melatonin!

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product,it is really pure thing helping to sleep very quick.To those, who 10 mg is too big dose I would recommend to broke the tablet in 2 parts- works very well and to me is enough.Thanks for the iherb.com for the great products and excellent service!

the most effective product i try!

Posted by 4658980675029605344 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have try many melatonin 's product like GNC, schiff, natrol,doctor's choice. this is the most effective product and taste good. but i would suggest 5mg Fast Dissolve because 5mg is enough.

Sleep at last

Posted by 5406032134862291625 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent and as it dissolves in your mouth works quicker. Tastes good to.

BEST BEST BEST

Posted by 5071751434648696283 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In my life I tryed few tipes if Melotanin, by far this is most tasty and best effect, not just for me, but also others, I gave it to my fryend who suffers from sleep problem, he tryed 1 time and told he slept 12h and not been sleeping like this for 1-2 years.... I love it, taste is nice, its nice candy after bed :) From other melo I had headech and felt bad... I will stick to this brand, I been using few botles already of 10mg and 5mg. both work.... There is no side effect next morning... You sleep like baby :)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this Melatonin, it works within about 20 minutes and he stays asleep all night long and has no drowsiness in the morning when he wakes up

Natrol dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

STRONG. No stearates - please offer more products with that in mind Iherb! And let us search for it easily.

It's Okay

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for some months it relaxes me to fall asleep but does not keep me asleep through the night

sleep

Posted by 4787879053964939940 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad feelings.like a drug not recommended.like a killer drug for suicide.only took a quarter of a tablet maybe thats why Im still alive

High quality and good price

Posted by 5266168330447292032 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't get melatonin in Japan, so I orders.I'm satisfied.Thanks.

one of my favorite products

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase