This product really works!

Posted by Reviewer3196465 on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I went through surgical menopause at the age of 43 and experienced really horrible hot flashes, insomnia and headaches. This products has helped tremendously. I was miserable for so long before I tried it. I wish I hadn't waited so long.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1363218 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did a lot of research and liked the ingredients in this formula - plus it's not as pricey as many Other Menopause products. What I didn't expect was that it would eliminate the hot flashes and night sweats so quickly -- in less than 1 week! Don't know if it will work for everyone the way it did for me, but it's certainly worth trying!!

Natrol Meno Fornula

Posted by Reviewer1385793 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is really good . After several trial of different Chinese Herbal remedy my herbalist and I finally found that works. I highly recommend this product . I am not getting my hotflashes anymore after using it only for a short period of time. Since I bought 10 bottles at once thinking that I would need these much so, I am sending some of it to my sister in UTAH. She is starting to get hotflashes.

Wonderful!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to replace Estroven and let me tell you, the difference is amazing.

menapause relief

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

amazing is all i can say. I am so over the hot flashes and all because of these little natural pills

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3021297 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these (3 per day as instructed) and within a few days, no more hot flashes! I also increased my dosage of Evening Primrose from 1300 mg once a day to 1300 mg twice a day. So I'm not certain which of these supplements is working, or whether it is the combination. I will continue to take both of them!

Best till now

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several of these formulas, and this one is clearly the best, the hot flashes are almost gone, this is a great brand and i prefer it over the NOW brand.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1997012 on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these capsules since I went through surgical menopause 6 months ago. I never had a hot flash or any of the other symptoms I'd read about - until I ran out. Now I keep these capsules stocked. They do work and they keep annoying menopause symptoms away. I take 2 of these in the morning and that's it. No weird taste or after taste, and no side effects. I recommend these to everyone I know.

Natrol Menopause Formula

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! My night sweats have stopped! I had been using Estrovan and it was not working!

Natrol Menopause Formula

Posted by 5603003051145384858 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for my beginning symptoms of Menopause. Helps my emotions, bones and hot flashes. Just the right amount of Black cohosh so no worries about that. So glad I found it!

1 2 3