Read this review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started on this product a month ago! I've noticed that I've used the stool more than I ever have! I've noticed myself losing weight! It's hard to explain but I feel really good on this product almost like it's makes me feel so clean on the inside! It has helped me even with my moods I'm in a good mood more often! You buy this product you won't regret it I guarantee it!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very high level of sylimarin, highest I could find per capsule. Good price. Been through a few bottles now, and it has helped my eczema, my mood (frustration, depression) and along with Osteopathic manual treatment and a few other herbs (Steven Buhner's Ulcerated Stomach protocol) my bowel movements (much easier time digesting fats, no longer reacting to dairy and grains, decades long chronic diarrhea resolved). Used to always wake up feeling hung-over even though I hadn't drank any alcohol the night before, vast improvement with this product. Can't wait to see what else resolves with time. Would definitely recommend it.

Greatest product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can say as taking this milk thistle for a few months so far,,,,this one works really well~! with natural ingredients and very effective...especially for tireness and eyes. it is worth every penny. even if it costs double, I would be willing to buy this. two thumbs up.

milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very high amount of silymarin (420mg/2 caps). helps great if u are taking alot of other supplements, especially one that are broke down in liver such as BCAAs. this will cleanse your live over time and will relive many toxins found since your liver is like ur body's filter and filters need cleaning all the time. great product, w/ great price. will keep buying

great detoxing herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a great detoxing herb for me. I felt my liver clean and refreshed after taking this herb. I also give it to my client.

Liver saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used milk thistle for years to protect my liver. It works beautifully. After using a prescription medicine which didn't agree with me, I used milk thistle for three months. I went from having the liver profile of someone sick with hepatitis (although I didn't actually HAVE hepatitis), to one that's perfectly normal. Since I continue to need prescription meds (but not that one), I wouldn't be without milk thistle.

Cured liver-caused back acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cured my brother's serious back acne which was caused by his liver condition. Was gone in weeks. Now he takes it regularly.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It seems to work right away and I feel less bloated throughout the day. It's herbal blend has great healing properties and I have noticed an improvement just from using this. Its definitely become one of my staple buys

liver repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i drank for many years, creating sone damage to my liver. i never thought about milk thistle as a source of replenishment for my liver i have been taking is for only a short while and have noticed a wonderful change in how my body feels.

Working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My father has been taking for several years, and really help a lot for his liver functions. The percentage of milk thistle is the highest among the similar products in the market. If you are thinking to take milk thistle for taking care of your liver, I would recommend this brand.