Did`nt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt tell the difference between this and the regular 5-THP.

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product may be good but didn't work for me. I took 1 tablet in the morning and the same evening/night at around 11pm when i went to sleep, i experinced uneasiness, increased heart rate, shivering, and a kind of mental confusion. It could've been symptoms of Serotonin syndrome but don't know. I stopped using it and trying out theanine serene right now. I just took it today and do not feel any positive or negative effects but i think i'd have to use it for a couple of days to see the effect but i atleast did not have any symptoms i saw with the 5-htp yet. so be careful before using this product.

James Liverpool Uk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying natrol mood positive theres no turning back great product that really works as the box says (happy days are ahead no more depression) many thanks Natrol

slight improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help my 14 year old with severe sadness and mood swings. While she is still experiencing occasional periods of sadness it seems to have lessened in frequency. I'm not really sure if it's due to this product, but it did seem to be helping.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Labi palīdz iemigšanai, un arī samazina apetīti

Positive Htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pills are the best thing ever they really cut my anxiety in half in they last for hours the work better just taking those instead of klonapins

very good