good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I crunch in the joints, take a month, along with calcium citrate, such as reduced crackle, and the joints are less tired. Sulfur is also a positive effect on the skin, the skin became clearer)

Best MSM & Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good results in lubricating my joints, especially my knees. It also helped me heal quicker when my ligaments on my knees were sprained recently by taking 2 pills daily. It only took less than a week for my knees to recover. The most appealing aspect is that this product, unlike the others, is Sodium Free which does NOt have any impact in your blood pressure

arthrits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my mother in law for her arthritis. After one week of use she wants me to buy her more, because it works very well for her.

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super price for this product. Definitely feel a difference in my knee when I don't take this at least once a day.

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I take 3x the recommended amount as directed by my health practitioner. The result was no more noisy joints and the pain in my knees vanished. It took about 1 week for me to notice the difference.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very far from America, but i ordered this product for my mom, who said she has less pain in her knees since she take this.she has very serious illness with bone and this help her.For me it does not matter how much is it, if it help for my 66 years old mom to walk..etc and things like this i order!!It is a great product.

All O.K.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Products & service very good !

Joint freedom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my third order of this item... the best value in this product combination and easy to swallow. Love it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years with great results!!

Natrol, MSM & Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this supplement. We have taken Natrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid for a few years.

1 2