Help

apply directly to ache!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to work when when I apply directly to ache! Maybe it is psychological but Glucosamine+MSM tablets seem to take time to take effect. Sometimes I wonder if taking the tablet means the effect is spread too thin across the body & only a small amount reach the joints. I prefer the creme because it is external usage and I can rub it directly on the joints. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Brilliant cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this myself and have bought tubes for family and friends and all have had remarkable results with problems ranging from sprains and arthritis to fibromyalgia. Can't say enough about it, highly recommended.

I can type this review because of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer arthritis, especially bad in the knees and hands/wrists. When I wake I usually can't walk due to my knees hurting so badly and being so swollen and my hands aren't much better, stiff and painful. First thing I do is apply Natrol MSM creme to both--much easier now that they upgraded the stiff tube to a squeeze tube--and within a few minutes, the pain levels drop. By the time I am done w/my morning routine, my hands and knees aren't stiff and I can move for the day. Truly wonderful stuff.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this seems to calm down pain--would recommend

Happy Feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love to rub this on my feet at night. It is very relaxing and good for your feet.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Natrol, MSM with Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Relieves joint pain and ache effectively overnight...

Thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother feels cool every night with this cream on her knees.

whiplash type injuries and joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

MSM lotion is the only thing that gave me relief from injuries obtained in a fall. Nine yrs of tension headache, yes nine yrs solid. Love this product.

Natrol, MSM w/Glucosamine Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice soft scent of Eucaluptus and slight warm/cool feel. Not overwhelming but works fast and deeply. Recommended