apply directly to ache!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to work when when I apply directly to ache! Maybe it is psychological but Glucosamine+MSM tablets seem to take time to take effect. Sometimes I wonder if taking the tablet means the effect is spread too thin across the body & only a small amount reach the joints. I prefer the creme because it is external usage and I can rub it directly on the joints. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Brilliant cream

Posted by Reviewer1045936 on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this myself and have bought tubes for family and friends and all have had remarkable results with problems ranging from sprains and arthritis to fibromyalgia. Can't say enough about it, highly recommended.

I can type this review because of this product

Posted by Reviewer1660419 on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer arthritis, especially bad in the knees and hands/wrists. When I wake I usually can't walk due to my knees hurting so badly and being so swollen and my hands aren't much better, stiff and painful. First thing I do is apply Natrol MSM creme to both--much easier now that they upgraded the stiff tube to a squeeze tube--and within a few minutes, the pain levels drop. By the time I am done w/my morning routine, my hands and knees aren't stiff and I can move for the day. Truly wonderful stuff.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2326269 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this seems to calm down pain--would recommend

whiplash type injuries and joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2431387 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

MSM lotion is the only thing that gave me relief from injuries obtained in a fall. Nine yrs of tension headache, yes nine yrs solid. Love this product.

Natrol, MSM w/Glucosamine Creme

Posted by Reviewer2070389 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice soft scent of Eucaluptus and slight warm/cool feel. Not overwhelming but works fast and deeply. Recommended

Thanks!

Posted by 5551661114665688525 on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother feels cool every night with this cream on her knees.

Natrol, MSM with Glucosamine

Posted by 5492420454382656271 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Relieves joint pain and ache effectively overnight...

pain went off after having applied it overnight

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream doesn't offer instant relief to muscle pain, but my mom felt that the pain went off after having applied it overnight. Being non-greasy is another plus point.

will not buy again

Posted by 4736788070541706797 on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i've tried other brands before and thought this is value for money.. the cream dries up too fast... i attempted to apply on my knee caps but after only a few rubs, it started to dry up and become rubbery (like eraser)... wonder how it can absorb in if it dries up after few rubs...