I'd rather take one a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize when I ordered these that you have to take 3 a day. That doesn't work for me because I also have to take calcium, and that doesn't need to be taken at the same time as iron.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have taken these for a long time but they changed their formula. it is no longer corn free. i have been very ill(hospitalized). i notified iherb some time ago that the bottle no longer says corn free but their site still has not changed that it now contains corn!!!! I didn't think to check the bottle as iherb still says same info. can't begin to describe how ill i still am!!!

has been good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one "whole health" vitamin that is approved by Kaiser's pharmacist to not interact with coumadin or to have potential adverse affects on anti-phospholipid syndrome or lupus. I don't know if it is coincidence but my hair has been making a comeback after massive shedding while nursing my baby. One difference I noticed between this and the other formulas was the addition of copper. Once in a hair transplant office,I noticed a hair product line that emphasized copper as the significant ingredient. The silica doesn't hurt either.

I feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But tablets huge for me. there is not changes in the body

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good vitamins

Very good!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good price for a lot of nutrients in this composition. I recommend to everyone!

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having allergy after these tablets. Probably some vitamin inside causing it. So I stoped drinking.

Dont buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not picky with my supplements but these are teh only ones I have to throw away even I bought few bottles together. First, u have to take 3, each is not a small pill. Even that's ok cause I don't have problems talking larger size pills. The only issue that I cannot handle is every time I take these I want to throw up, and my stomach feels sick until I vomit.

1 2