Best Value in Multi

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an exceptional high potency broad spectrum multi. Having tried all of the expensive food based multi's (really) and come back to this over and over, I can absoluely say that in my experience, this is an excellent multi.

multivitamin natrol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if you whats something in a good price to complete your diet this is your choice!! :)

Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a good comprehensive multi, with a really good dose of everything, including extras like TMG. They are great if you are on a budget. The only thing is they are quite large and not that pleasant to swallow, I dont think they are coated, and so taste a bit, and stick a bit in your throat. I still give 5 stars tho because they are a good multi.

Best Multivitamin I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many Multivitamins, but this has everything I need and want at a reasonable price.

Trixie Pettman-South

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having read the ingredients and dosage in this product I am sure I shall soon be jumping out of my skin. I received them about one week after despatch which is wonderful.

Great vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I read an article about needing a certain amount of a specific vitamin or mineral and then check this label, it is there!

Good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin has a lot of the important stuff in it at good doses and NO IRON! It took a lot of digging to find the best one for me and this is it. (50 y.o. male)

My Fav Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Products arrived in a reasonable amount of time. They were packed well.

Exceptional quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and strength- great price.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Grea product, at a great price.

1 2 3