a very good, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent all-around multi for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). I take one with each meal, and it keeps me healthy and active. Well absorbed and very economical too. The only thing really lacking is vitamin c--I take it separately--and magnesium, which I would prefer in larger quantities than are found here. I use Natural Calm, which is available here at Iherb, to make up the deficiency. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love it. Its name is true!

Posted by Reviewer2358527 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to work in the nutritional supplement industry, where I learned that your regular one-a-day type, Centrum-style multivitamins contain cheap, inorganic, not-very-absorbable ingredients. Natrol's My Favorite Multiple has much better quality ingredients and we have taken it for years. We like iron-free for men. Even if you don't take the full 6 pills a day, this is better than a crummier drugstor brand any day.

Excellent multi!

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality for less expense. When I need to be on a budget, I buy this one. It is complete!

Natrol My Favorite Multiple, Original Iron-Free

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the capsules, they are easier to swallow and assimilate in my body. It's a good overall multi vitamin for the family on a budget.

Natrol, My Favorite Multiple, Original Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1490655 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even though one must take 6 capsules per day, it has all the calcium, vitamin C, and vitamin E I need so I don't have to take those additionally. Iron-free products are healthy for people over 50.

Multi-Vit/Min

Posted by Reviewer2339483 on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natrol My Fav. Multi. is the best complete multi.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multi vitamin was recommended in "The Diet Cure." I am very pleased with the DV % of B vitamins especially. Eat food with it, or you may feel nauseous d/t the strength of the vitamins. Exceptional price, and now this is my multi of choice.

Wow!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multi contains all the nutrients of about six separate supplements I was taking. What an excellent value! Very few multivitamins contain the doses of calcium and vitamin D that doctors now recommend for prevention of osteoporosis, but this one does.

Excellent multi

Posted by Reviewer2212043 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin contains everything, including more calcium than just about any other.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1289928 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great multivitamin with 1000+% RDA requirements. Take with food to avoid nausea.

1 2 3