a very good, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent all-around multi for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). I take one with each meal, and it keeps me healthy and active. Well absorbed and very economical too. The only thing really lacking is vitamin c--I take it separately--and magnesium, which I would prefer in larger quantities than are found here. I use Natural Calm, which is available here at Iherb, to make up the deficiency. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love it. Its name is true!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to work in the nutritional supplement industry, where I learned that your regular one-a-day type, Centrum-style multivitamins contain cheap, inorganic, not-very-absorbable ingredients. Natrol's My Favorite Multiple has much better quality ingredients and we have taken it for years. We like iron-free for men. Even if you don't take the full 6 pills a day, this is better than a crummier drugstor brand any day.

Excellent multi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality for less expense. When I need to be on a budget, I buy this one. It is complete!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel that it is the best multiple on the market. I have been using it for several years. I would not recommend it in tablet form however, because I found it too hard to swallow.

Natrol My Favorite Multiple, Original Iron-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the capsules, they are easier to swallow and assimilate in my body. It's a good overall multi vitamin for the family on a budget.

Got the New Version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for about a year and like it. It seems to have all of what I need without going overboard with D. However, this used to be in pill form. When I received the multiple this time, the bottle was larger and it was necessary to take two caplets, not solid pills, to get the total amount suggested for daily nutrients. They improved the product and I am very pleased with the soft caplets. Good job Natrol.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Producto muy completo y de una marca fiable, por sus métodos de control

the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been on Natrol vitamins for years, after trying many other brands. These vitamins are excellent if you suffer from chronic illness conditions, such as fibromyalgia, M.E. or others. Well balanced with the calcium and magnesium; however, you may need to supplement zinc. The added Flavonoids are really good for you, too, especially turmeric. Would highly recommend this product. Take it with food, as some vitamins will need fat to help digest them. Nutritionists will tell you it's better to take your vitamins in divided doses than all at one meal. I divide mine into having them with breakfast and then dinner or lunch.

Best Multivitamin there is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best Multivitamins ever....Must try

better than tablets of same brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

supplies all the basics and digestive enzymes also which keep me regular in capsule form but not in tablet form. I take 4 per day. I will continue on these.

1 2 3