Nu Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous--this honestly has made my hair thicker and stronger, and I am not losing so much hair in the shower anymore. Best of all, my stylist told me I have a lot less gray hair now on the crown of my head. But, you need to keep taking it to keep the benefits going. If you stop, they will gradually wear off. So you need to make a commitment to this.

Natrol, Ny Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seems to do the trick for me. I have a thyroid deseas, so along with meds and vitamins I'm able to keep my hair healthy.

Works for Hair loss after gastric bypass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always had thick long hair that I noticed starting thinning on the crown of my head after having gastric bypass surgery around the 3 or 4 month post-surgery and handfuls of hair where ending up in the sink, shower or just running my fingers through my hair there would be several strands everytime I got scared, my doctor advised me to take a some sort of Biotin supplement so I thought I give these a try and I am glad I did. It didnt work over night, I have been using it going on 2 1/2 months but I have a definite noticable amount of alot less hair loss and my hair is growing in thicker than before which is covering those thinning areas quite nicely would highly recommend.

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my sister and she just loves it. She said her hair hasn't looked this good in a long time. She would highly recommend this product. Thanks.

Miracle Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This pills are a miracle to me,they have stop my shedding and my hair is stronger,i love then!.

Great Hair Regrowth Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This company is excellent and this product is excellent. Thank you!

Natrol Nu Hair Regrowth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using for about two months and see quite a few baby hairs starting. I'm going to try for another two months and see what happens.

Ms. Brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product

atrol, Nu Hair, Hair Regrowth Tablets, For Women, 50 Tablets (NTL-48000)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Loved the product. Seems like less of my hair is falling out. Hope it's not my imagination. It's only been approx. 1 month.

1 2