REALLY WORKS! No JOKE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hidy ho! This stuff seriously works. I've been taking it as directed on the label. I actually feel the hair follicles expanding. I know it sounds kinda wacky and weird. But seriously after you take them you suddenly feel this weird sensation in your scalp where the roots are. This is a good thing because it means that its actually working. I've been taking it for only about 2 weeks and I can see and feel the difference! Trust this... this is not a scam.. I am a customer. This will help you feel more confident with how your hair looks! Cuz it'll be thicker! =) Bless this Natrol, Nuhair product stuff!!

Powerful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I added this to Max-Hair with Biotin by Country Life because hair restoration was too slow. Then, suddenly, I feel these itching+irritation sensations in my hair follicles. I now look like a cactus!!! only after a few weeks. I have been losing hair because of an autoimmune disease (systemic inflammation), but it seems to have slowed down noticeably. That is significant! I am looking forward to thicker hair may be in a few months. A TiP: When you shampoo, wait for 10-15 mins before rinsing, with a shower cap on. Do this once a week x 2 months, every 2 weeks x 2 months, and once a month x 2 months. And every time you shampoo, do the last rinse with cold water. This opens up your clogged follicles and helps your new hair growth tremendously. Works for men and women. You will be pleasantly surprised. Blessings!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea how to call it but I'm loosing hair MUCH less than before. What to say.. seems like working. Я не знаю как это назвать, но я реально теряю ГОРАЗДО меньше волос, чем до использования. Что тут сказать.. наверное работает. )))

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product and quick service.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the new hair has not grown.