Noticeable Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In just a short week of use, nightly, my scalp is very clean. Every area of my scalp is in the same condition. Previously, some areas had buildup, were dry or oily. Consequently, my hair moves nicely when I comb it. This is a very special product.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use the product for 3 weeks, didn't notice any growth maybe a little thickness but it was soothing to my scalp. I don't think I will be using it again because it is quite expensive. The fact that i have to use it for at least 4 months to notice a result is a put off for me. And on the box it says to use it for at least 8 months to see a big change. This will mean buying this product every 3 weeks for 8 months, it is a no no money wise...

Didn't work!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just save your money :(

Very good results

Posted by Comandante on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 3 months and I can say it works! I have a lot of new hairs. But it makes hair grissy and I used it only if I washed my hair the following day.

No effects felt

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my 55-year-old mum. She claimed the serum was sticky and difficult to apply. If anything, it only made her scalp greasy.

I think it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be beneficial. It has reduced my hairfall

Natrol Nuhair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered as ingredients were promising, but it did not help me (49 year old male, androgenic alopecia). Maybe it works for people who have hair loss problem due to lack of nutrients, but for excess of DHT for male user, it is disappointing.

Natrol, NuHair, Thinning Hair Serum, For Men & Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

terrific product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really has helped my hair. I've only used for about a month and I really do see a difference. Love it!

very good product