Please source for oat bran tablets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very sad to hear discontinuation of this oat bran tablets! Please source for new manufacturers of similar item! Oats is very healthy food but difficult to consume by some people because of its texture and the taste, so by making oats into tablets is very beneficial and very much needed.

++++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Useful product, A+

Great doing business with you...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As usual, everything, from ordering to paying to shipment of the product was flawless.

Oat bran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is good to be able to have oat bran in my diet when I don't eat old-fashioned oatmeal. The pills are easy to swallow.

Price increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Natrol had a price increase since my last order but the product is a must for anyone interested in heart health. Simple and easy to take. Inexpensive, even with the increase, to help lower your cholesterol and regulate your system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! great price and it works.

Easy way to get fiber.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it is easier than eating a bowl of oatmeal.

Working on the Cholestrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've just added this Oat Bran to my cholesterol attack-pack. It's much easier to take this in the evening than a fiber drink. We'll see how it helps after my next cholesterol screening.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are okay, the pills are smooth and round but there are some added ingredients - maltodextrin and searic acid etc.... I thought it would be pure oat bran. Will probably look for something else when I finish the bottle