no aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most fish oils I have tried come up on you during the day. No burping fish taste with this one.

Changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products ive taken. Helped with digestion problems and joint problems. I tore my left and right labrums in my shoulder. this product helped me get back to about 90%. I also used to have bad acid reflux. I can now drink coffee with no problem. Great stuff!!!

Best omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other Omega 3 brand's only to later experience burping up an aweful fish taste. With this product I've never experienced either. I give it 5 stars. Thank you Natrol!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good levels of EPA and DHA and the cost per dose is perhaps the best of all the products available.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like these capsules because they do not have a fishy taste--or any taste.

Helps cholesterol count

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After taking Omega-3 along with my cholesterol prescription, as my doctor recommended,I passed my last cholesterol test with flying colors!

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the lemon oil option! I take fish oil daily for all of its healthful benefits.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sleeping well and as a result, my hair was really dry. This made a significant difference in my hair within a week and it's so cheap! And I'm assuming it has additional health benefits as well...

Strong, affordable and lemony!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are my favourite omgega-3 fish oil caps - they´re cheap, strong and smell like lemons in a nice and fresh way, which makes it easier to swallow a large gel capsule. I also haven´t noticed any burbing - and even if that happened, the lemon in these would probably help it. My parents use these as well and have nothing to complain. They are just as good as many more expensive products. Will buy again!

Great capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great capsule with no aftertaste at all. Take it for it's many benefits to your whole system.