1 Reviews - Natrol, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Natural Lemon Flavor, 1,000 mg, 150 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is one of the best product l use that has a very good quality and containing good ingredients in it, that works very well in the body by helping in reducing the risk of coronary heart disease and also helps in moleculary distilled to remove pesticides and other heavy metals from the body.l have heard a great result from this product ever since l started using this brand,is also good for all ages according to the dosage. lt has a lot of good benefits that you can get from this brand. The packaging is very good and nice for me. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I had heart muscles cramps sometimes in my 20s. I am taking Omega 3 for years now and this one I like due to the lemon taste and it has totally handled these muscle cramps. It is really true Omega 3 helps the heart. Every time I stop it for 3 days I notice it I take it -- heart is happy. Everyone is different but for me it really works.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality product. I don't have a brash after using it. I have tried many others before. Nice smell, easy to take, good taste. The pills are not too big. I think it is the best way to get an Omega-3. Also good composition between ingredients. Will buy this again. It is quite cheap if compare with the same products.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great flavor and price. After trying the natrol melatonin and realized that has quality ingredients, buy this fish oil supplement. Haven’t seen any benefits but I believe that taking omega capsules will help my cholesterol and anti age, good to my heart and hair. After all, the taste is good and the package was well made.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It is difficult to say what is there about helping heart health, I have no problems with it. But the fact that this omega helps to maintain the condition of the skin, nails and hair in the cold season is absolutely certain. As a resident of the city where in the cold season the air is extremely dry and the skin just starts to crumble, I will say that the benefits of this omega were clearly tangible. The capsules are large enough, I took 2 capsules a day with meals as directed at lunch. In general, so far I am most satisfied with the supplements from the Natrol brand, everything works fine. Can recommend this omega for sure!

Posted on May 2, 2022

No after taste. Omega fish oil is good for any age and can benefit the heart, hair, inflammation and cholesterol. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

When I looking for supplements for me and my family, quality and benefits are very important. Omega-3 Fish Oil this is it. Doesn’t matter what’s your age because you should use them every day. Hey! I love ordering my products from iHerb and I think you will, too.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

We have been taking omega 3 fish oil for about three years. Before purchasing our supplements from iHerb we were getting inferior quality at high pricing here in Indonesia. We are now so pleased the we can now get this, and other, high quality products delivered to our home at very reasonable prices. These gels are excellent. Of high quality, easily swallowed with a slight lemon flavor. Priced reasonably, highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

per piece price is value for money for the content. No fishy smell and has a lemon after taste. Good for people who do not like the fishy smell of fish oil. Quality wise i feel that is is good. 1000mg with the necessary content that we hope to obtain from consuming this gel capsule.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Let's be real, for a moment: the burping that comes after taking fish oil supplements is a disgusting thing. This lemon flavored one has Solved that. The burping still happens (though less than I remember with other products), but the taste is no longer the complete turnoff that makes you stop taking it. Taken to ease angry gutts during an autoimmune flare-up, I can say I'm doing better. If it helps on my next cholesterol panel, then my doctor will be happy, too.