Good product well priced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the product because it is well presented and well priced.

Natrol Omega-3 Krill oil is a great buy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many krill oil products require at least 2 "servings" per day...You only have to take one Natrol...A great way to save money and get the Omega-3s that you need...

Best Krill Oil product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best krill oil I've used. Reasonable price and good quality. When they added the lemon flavor cap, the capsules don't even smell nor taste bad. No after taste or burps, so it means they actually absorb fully.

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Krill Oil Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this helps with the pain from shoulder injury

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

1 2 3