works realy well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the action of Uva-Ursi - not retaining lots of water. The best thing about using Natrol was not being irritable and having more energy than usually during menstruation.

Very hopeful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Using Natrol PMS as directed has made a huge difference for me. At 46 years of age with celiac disease my cycle was much easier than normal. I even travled during this time and did not collapse afterwards as I normally would have. This product has helped me function normally for a change. This is only my first month so I really get a better idea after a couple of more months. I am very hopeful.

Unbelievable!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my daughter in hopes that "I" could get some relief! She took it for the days before her cycle and said it wasn't working. I told her to continue as directed and she agreed. Several days later, she called saying she was angry, crying, yelling and very emotiional and didn't know why THEN IT HIT HER......she forgot to take these fantastic pills that day!!!! Now she happily takes them and is convinced she will never go without them again!! And now we are all very happy--especially me, her 4 young boys and her boyfriend! Next: I will order some for my other daughter!!!

Evening Primrose "Cramp reliever".

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great combination for my menstrual cramps.

Works pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for at least 3 months. I have experienced less cramps and less crankiness and no breast pain. My periods have been great.

Great PMS Control Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

find balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i've been taking this for years to help level out monthly emotional ups and downs and recommend it often.

A lifesaver... for my family!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't know what I'd do without Natrol's PMS Control. It really works! I experience a noticeable difference in my PMS self when I use it, much to the relief of my family -- because when Mama ain't happy...! Can't recommend it highly enough.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does what it's supposed to.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No more PMS pains and fatigue...this is the best medicine, I am very happy from the result and will definitely recommend it.

1 2 3 4