Celiac and Natrol BioBeads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Sprue. Natrol BioBeads is the BEST product I have used. With Celiac, it is very important to supplement with a very good probiotic....Natrol BioBeads is the absolute best and I've tried them all. Even if you don't have Celiac, this probiotic is beneficial to all who have digestive issues.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product that really works when you picked up some bacteria that causes stomach upset.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease and even after being on a gluten free diet for a couple of years, I had not been able to resolve some of my intestinal distress. I read in a Celiac Newsletter to use probiotics esp this combination. In a very short time my symptoms have resolved. It does not need refrigeration and the price is reasonable. Another plus. I will continue to purchase this product.

Mike

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Paraplegic and use these to help with digestion. Couldn't go without them. Helps in more ways than one! Thanks.

Natrol, BioBeads, Probiotic Acidophilus Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really keeps my IBS in check. Missed one day recently and had much more gas/bloating.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought these locallly (30 ct) for twice the price. It has stopped my husand's nightly heartburn.

No Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I made the BIG mistake of switching from Enzymatic Therapy Pearls to Natrol a few months ago, figuring I could save a few extra bucks. Those few extra bucks cost me. This did absolutely NOTHING for me even though I was taking like 4 pills a day! I don't know how they make this product but the quality is pathetic. In addition I think I might have got a batch which was bad or expired because the pearls were closer to a light brown color than the cream color they're supposed to be. I will never switch brands again, I've learned my lesson. Enzymatic Therapy is the way to go.

Love these!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best probiotics i have ever taken. On a whim I thought I would purchase them because my last ones were okay, but not great. These were definately worth the risk and I will be only too happy to purchase them again!

natrol acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, this works better then any other I've tried

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such an easy way to get probiotics. It makes a difference!