Health journalist Bill Sardi takes this product!

Posted by Reviewer1355153 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good. Works as a natural anti-histamine, and to me, the Vitamin C in this form doesn't seem as acid as in an ordinary pill. You can find more about Quercetin via Bill's TheCancerbook.com or Google "Bill Sardi Archives" without the ". Or just search "Quercetin".

Natrol won't reply to my query

Posted by emanuela on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have written to Natrol twice asking whether this product contains GMO (for instance, the vitamin C part). No reply yet. I am suspicious of companies that do not take the time to reply to customer queries.

natrol quercetin 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1176499 on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this for myself, but it was the result my husband got that sold me. He was having an allergy related asthma attack and the rescue inhaler was not lasting the full 4hours. He was wheezing and coughing and could not stop. I gave him natrol quercetin and within 15 minutes his recovery was amazing. His wheezing subsided alot. No drowsy side effects... This product is a life safer.

Natrol Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Supports the immune system well. Also reduces histamine response.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helping with my allergy issues. Plus vitamin C and bioflavonoids, very good combination.

great for allergy relief!

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that I have not woken up with such a stuffy nose since taking this. I also take Nettle & Butterbur for extra relief.

hayfever saviour

Posted by Reviewer3119928 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for hayfever

11/30/07

Posted by Reviewer2653551 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product for anyone who has any lung or heart problem

Taking for allergies

Posted by 5023129249313288682 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quercetin was recommended to me by a naturopath for mosquito and caterpillar bites and stings that turned into rashes very slow to heal. Initially one a day reduced the inflammation and itchiness but I have found that the recommended dose of two a day is needed to accelerate the healing. This product is making a difference where pharma antihistamines did nothing.

Best for allergies

Posted by 4911504414836188661 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

used it with many of my clinets with superb resultes.