VERY misleading!

Posted by Reviewer1262246 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all, let me say that I REALLY like SAMe. I refer it to people all the time. But, please be aware that this brand of SAMe says "400 mg." However, they mean 400 mg. PER SERVING! And a serving is 2 tablets. So, basically, this is a 200 mg. product, which makes it very expensive! I will certainly NEVER buy it again...

Same

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found these relaxed me & aided sleep

Don't believe the description. Got half what I expected.

Posted by Reviewer1002947 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The description reads "Natrol, SAMe, 400 mg, 20 Tablets". I was sent 20 - 200 mg tablets, half the doses I expected. Could have gotten NatureMade brand from Costco much cheaper. NOT happy with this purchase.

Natrol same 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From server depression to now manageable I highly recommend this product and iherb quick delivery ps combined with vitamin b12

Reduce Aches & Boost attitude

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent for someone who is depressed; it also reduces aches & pains.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is about as good of a value for the money as I have found for sam-e. It works great, too! I definitely feel in a more mellow mood since I have been taking this; not as anxious.

Deceptive and misleading packaging

Posted by 5445122902686065510 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is listed as "400mg, 20 enteric coated tablets." Based on this string of words, and if you had also purchased other brands like Nutralife and Doctors Best, you would think you are getting 20 tablets x 400mg based on their product packaging. You're not. You only get 20 tablets of 200mg, or 10 doses of 400mg. Which makes it twice the price of the Nutralife brand. Unless you read the back where it says 'serving size" you wouldn't know from the words used in the listing. Unfortunately I didn't check closely enough as they just restricted sales of this product to Australia and in a panic, I ordered 12 packets of the only remaining brand that iherb would export. A huge waste of money.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1703308 on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very calming

My comfort

Posted by 4782675051578989138 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is a little too expensive but it works from the first tablet

Purchased but havent used yet

Posted by 5526242789249416125 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Trying other natural remedies one by one So far, St. John's Wort and 5 HTP are helping. I don't want to add anything else right now.

1 2