No difference AT ALL!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I still have bald spots!! No difference at all. I hate swallowing pills and this requires you to swallow 3 a day PLUS you can't drink (wine) while taking them:(

shen min

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it for hair loss.

Dee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years, and I think it is the best.

Works well

Posted by kaikai on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hair and nails are growing fast. I have to cut my hair every month. This product is good. Extra Biotin (Life Extension) supports this product.

so far...good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product...wish it was capsules...so i break them all up..but I do like and I can see new hair growth...and I am using them with Biotin and NAC and Collagen....and now all together...a good combo...seeing a lot of new growth....

Sprouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this over three years ago and it work GREAT for me I went to an different hair dresser and she damaged my hair so now I have too use this again to get my hair back HEALTHY I will keep using this because this is the BEST out their so I know this will keep the sprouts coming. Thank You Shen Min for not changing the product itself because it is hard to find something that works and then they go and try to improve and mess up the product. Again I say Thank You.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been losing a lot of hair on a daily basis, but after taking this for a short time, I lost very little & my hair is noticeably thicker. When I ran out and didn't take Shen-Min for a couple weeks, I started losing a lot of hair again. I never want to run out again.

Natrol, Shen Min Hair Nutrient Original Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Friend recommended over other brand I was using and after a period of daily use, I could see the results overtime. With continued use my skin, hair, and nails has a significant improvement. IHerd prices are better priced than the Health Food store that sell he same product for much more.

BioTech Shen Min Hair Nutrient original formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to make a differece in my overall hair health

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Some meds I took caused a problem with hair loss. After I started taking this in about three months most was back to normal and continues to inprove. I still take it every day. I LOVE it.I combine the "Womens Shen Min Hair Nutrient" with the "Original Formula" to get the best of each since I could not decide which to take.

1 2