Help

Works but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have hair loss due to androgen alopecia and after I started using it, within days I noticed much less hair in a bathtub after the shower. It also improved my nails. I wasn't able to grow my nails long because they split and break terribly but after 10 days using this product I had nice hard nails and actually started using nail polish. The downsize is I immediately noticed fatigue, pale stool, pain under right rib. I ignored these signs for a month and continue using the tablets but couldn't co-op with fatigue (and bad mood because of fatigue) anymore so I stopped. Was so bad that I didn't have energy to do anything. Had to force myself to do ordinary things around the house not to mention my 3 yrs old. So I quit and energy came back right away so I knew it is from Shen Min. I am sorry it didn't work for me. It is great product if your liver can tolerate it.

My son's hairline is "proceeding"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son is only 19, but had been noticing a recession at his hairline. He has been taking the Natrol DHT Blocker every morning and night for only a few weeks and says he can definitely tell a difference.

Yes, it actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Saw Palmetto is not proven to regrow hair outside of tests in mice. That said, this product works. Both my girlfriend and hairdresser have commented that my receding hairline is filling in. I do not know if it is the combination of ingredients that is doing this, but it works moreso on the hairline than it does for the vertex, at least in my experience. I have taken this product for nearly 3 months and definitely notice the difference. I just bought another 4 boxes today and will continue to take Shen Min for at least a year, this time with before and after pictures. Those wanting to escape the serious side effects of finasteride, this product is for you. It is not nearly as potent, but I swear it works!

Doesn't regrow hair, but stops hair loss for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for 6 years now, along with Nioxin hair serums and his hair has maintained its current thickness - no further hair loss. In contrast, all his friends have gone all bald. By all genetic accounts, he should also have lost most of his hair by now (he is 45), but it's holding up so far. I recommend this.

Helpful but needs to be reformulated

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Shen Min's DHT Blocker for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails, however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product. Qualms: It's a bit pricey compared to other products, they also need to ditch some of the Saw Palmetto and replace it with Stinging Nettle which is better at blocking DHT in hair cells from personal experience (saw hundreds of new hairs growing within two weeks of adding stinging nettle and the pygeum bark to my regime). Overall, I'm ditching this product due to the price and lack of the other herb. However, it is a quality product and the third best DHT blocker that I've tried and the only one with Fo Ti (He Shou Wu). If Shen Min ever reformulates it to include the other herb and lowers the price a bit, I'll be back.

This does work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THis will stop your excess hair fallout...I stopped using it once for a month and noticed a lot more hair in my hands and in the shower drain...when on it after about a month hardly any fallout...probably wont regrow hair though

Product did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work for me, after using it for 3 months, as suggested. I have accepted the fact and am now okay with losing my hair. Good luck to you :D

Shen Min DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far this seems to be a good product. I have only been using it for about 5 weeks and my hair seems to be growing and it seems a bit thicker. It works better than anything else I have tried.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really does work. I started taking this approx 3 months ago and I don't see as much of my hair falling on my brush, sink or shower. Worth every penny.

good,stop the hairfall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took around one month.Alopecia is less.but the serum of the same brand is essential.