Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Scalp hair is growing in, is one inch long where hair nutrient has been applied. I can see the damaged areas responding. I mist water, drop topical, then finger pat to areas using daily. My scalp and skin feels much better. It works for me!

Slows the progression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product slows the progression of my hair loss and I definitely do not lose as much hair as I did before. However, it does take about three months for you to see the results! Great Product!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a gread product and it works too.. I have fine blond hair and it was thinning & falling out with bolding spots in fron and temple of hair line. Used now for 3 mo and it is almost filled in and feels thicker.. Give it and give it time to work. Don't know what will happen if I stop, so it will be a part of my daily hair care.

Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product genuinely gives excellent results in hair growth and thickening of it and I assure anyone who buys and tries it will be extremely happy with it.

topical hair nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product really seemed to make my hair feel healthier, especially at the hairline where there was breakage. it also makes my hair feel fuller and stronger.

Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than the pills.

Works, but verrrry slowly...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost two months. Although I do not see any new hair growth (trust me, I check daily), I'm happy to report that I'm not losing truckloads of hair in the shower anymore. My hair loss is/was the result of fluctuating hormone levels in peri-meno, as well as a host of unsuccessful fertility treatments. I'm going to keep using I guess, since I'm interested in keeping the hair I've got. Not only that, but a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in awhile made an unsolicited comment about the fact that my hair appeared to have grown quite a bit since she'd last seen me. That's cool, too.

8 Months and No Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Shen Min topical hair nutrient and Shen Min DHT Blocker Supplements for well over 8 months, religiously twice a day as suggested. I have increased DHT levels because of a Testosterone Substitution Therapy I've been on for over 4 years. I had hoped the Shen Min products would lower my DHT levels and thus slow down my hair loss. Unfortunately there has been absolutely no improvement or slow down of hair loss while using these 2 products. i would NOT recommend these products!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a late thirties woman who had thinning hair issues. I tried minoxidil and many other products. This is the first thing I've ever bought that obviously helps my hair. I started using it on October 1 and already see results. Your hairs do grow out darker. I'm natrually blonde and this makes my hair dirty blonde. I'm fine with this and so happy to have more hair.

thicker hair and some growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product for three weeks and I have both thicker hair and some fill in the thinning areas. I asked my hair stylist what she thought and she concured, thicker hair. good product. I have reorded, to be sure I have it at hand.