Shen Min Vitalize Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product that makes my fine, thin hair look much fuller & healthier. I haven't noticed any new hair growth over the two years I have used it, but my hair loss has appeared to stop since using the product. I plan to use it exclusively from now on!

Hair saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started to get heavy hair loss after having my baby and tried different hair loss shampoo. This one gives me the best result.

Much Thicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thicker, not necessarily more growth right away...but for now it is fuller.

I would buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had some problems with my fine hair like thinning, and brittleness so I decided to try Biotech Shen Min Vitalize Shampoo. Since a few washes, my hair has been looking better, and my scalp feeling cleaner. Plus, it doesn't dry my hair out.

good

Posted by EllEll on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for my thin curly hear

For those shedding hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about three weeks. It seems to have reduced the amount of hair I normally find in my shower and hairbrush. Only wish there was an accompanying hair conditioner.

I wouldn't buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about two months. No hair growth yet. My hair does shed less with this shampoo. I have straight Asian hair and I like to air dry my hair after showering. When I use this shampoo, I notice that my hair is flat, which accentuates my thinning hair.

no go

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dried out my hair, did nothing to help stop hair loss. And has some questionable ingredients.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THis is our third reorder. Works very well.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it that much yet but I think it's pretty good shampoo.

1 2