FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! No More Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 64 years old and have always had an extremely hot body temperature. In the winter I never wear long sleeves or jackets. My doctors have tried everything. I tried this supplement and was shocked at how it worked. I felt relief immediately. Now I go to the store bundled up. I've even had to cut back on the dosage because now I sometimes feel cold when I'm in the snow(what a relief!!!). I no longer have to take prescription HRT medications. I would highly recommend this.

Information a little hard to understand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought these pills were 50mg each but upon further reading they are 10mg each

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these a year ago in order to take myself off estrogen. These capsules are the answer- no more "private summers". Thank you, Natrol!

different people different body response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my sister taking this product and it's working on her, she recommends to me. After 2 months i consumed it, still it didn't help to to alleviate my hot flashes.

like taking capsules better than tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used soy isoflavone tablets from Walmart for years to keep my mood stable and and to stop hot flashes. After I got through menopause I quit taking them and my bone density started dropping. Once I started back on soy isoflavones my density has stayed stable. I'm assuming the capsules will work as well or better than tablets.

mrs lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. real value for money, only needed half dose ie 2 tabs.gave some to a friend same result. thanks J.

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health, 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about the effects of this product. It seems to be more effective when used with Remifemin or the Healthy Woman supplement.

ok ya wanna know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

although I purchased this product in conjunction with two others to lose weight that hasent happened yet however I have had more energy , rested better , and premenopausal symptoms have subsided some what

okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not too crazy about it, I like the Now brand better, but iherb was out of stock on them, so i tried this one instead.

Not bad, but not my first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Need to take two pills with meals twice daily ... not as convenient as I would have liked. I would rather take Nature's Way Standardized Soy Isoflavones as you only need to take one pill daily and the bottle lasts longer.

1 2 3 4